POER TROLLING MOTOR-TM SERIES
The TM SERIES which is a difference edition based on EM SERIES, has a tilt telescoping tiller that can tilt up and down sequentially to make operation while standing much easier and more comfortable. Tilt range between 30-120 °. It includes all the essential elements of a great trolling motor. It runs cool It includes all the essential elements of a great trolling motor. It runs cool, quiet and last longer. The TM series motors are a popular choice among anglers who enjoy its comfortable control.
Available thrust levels
12V: 28 lbs, 34 lbs, 44 lbs, 54 lbs
Plastic transom mount with superior metal hinge pins
Aluminum transom mount with stainless steel hinge pins
5 For. /2 Rev. speed control
Tilt /telescoping turning handle
Cool, Quiet power
Weed-free 3-blade propeller
TM SERIES FEATURES
- From 28 to 54 pounds of thrust with 12-volt power.
- 5 forward and 2 reverse speed control.
- 6 inch tilt/telescoping handle
- LED lights in the dashboard show battery and speed level status while operating.
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability. Special coating process against corrosion in the water.
- Sturdy taper-lock Mount, easy to tilt/stow/deploy.
- Solid, fully sealed lower motor unit with an excellent coating process .Powerful, quiet and last longer.
- Weed-less 3 blade propeller runs faster and quiet.
- Strong stainless steel components and an advanced painting process for corrosion protection.
TILT TELESCOPING HANDLE
Tilts(30-120°) and extends (up to 6″) to give you maximum control.
Just presses the buttons on the transom mount to release levers, pull up and forward to stow the motor. Then when it’s time to go, use the button release to deploy your motor into any different positions.